Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Brewery Tour


I love craft beer, I love traveling and road trips, and I love making lists and crossing them off.

So naturally I have been on a quest to conquer every single brewery in sight. Years later I am beating myself up for not documenting each visit, vowing to start after each brew house I leave..... So better late than never, right?

As of 6/24/2017, I've visited exactly 269 breweries in 34 states and 2 countries! (I think by the time I typed this sentence, 12 more opened up). 

Cheers!


                                          
 As of 09/2014, I'm a Certified Cicerone                           As of 11/2014, I'm a BJCP Certified beer judge

           
                        
                     Where I work                                                            


                                                


            Follow me on Untappd                                                                     My Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment